What are the benefits of being an International Member?
- access to the international email listserver (an important source of international debate and information);
- biennial international conference: international members can register at lower rates;
Local benefits also apply:
- access to the local branch email listserver (an important source of local debate and information);
- annual newsletter detailing member news and research;
- annual local conference, held in Australia or New Zealand;
- local networks: access to members’ lists regarding research interests, academic and music industry organisations.
Click here - IASPM_membership_form2016 - to download the membership form. For further information on becoming a member, please contact Natalie Lewandowski, the IASPM-ANZ Treasurer: email@example.com