What are the benefits of being an International Member?
– access to the international email listserver (an important source of international debate and information);
– biennial international conference: international members can register at lower rates;
Local benefits also apply:
– access to the local branch email listserver (an important source of local debate and information);
– annual newsletter detailing member news and research;
– annual local conference, held in Australia or New Zealand;
– local networks: access to members’ lists regarding research interests, academic and music industry organisations.
Click here – IASPM_membership_form2016 – to download the membership form. For further information on becoming a member, please contact Catherine Hoad, the IASPM-ANZ Treasurer: email@example.com